So we all have that day where all we want to do is stay in bed and do nothing (if only I could do this everyday 🙏🏻 ) and when that day arrives there are those certain essential that are a must. So without further ado let me reveal to you some of my essentials that guarantee the perfect lazy day.
- A good book 📚: The one I am currently reading is paper towns by john green (I know i’m late 😁 I still need to watch the movie)
2. A ‘cuppa’ : (us British lot love our tea☕️) this is definitely an essential for me either tea or a nice hot chocolate followed by some biscuits to dunk.
3. A hot water bottle : who doesn’t love being warm and snug on a colds winters day. A hot water bottle will also be helpful for those of you who are ill and a important essential.
4. Good music 🎧: Go ahead and blast some of your favourite tunes or if your looking to proper relax go ahead and switch your playlist to relaxing music.
5. NETFLIX!!! : Probably my most important essential who dosent want to spend their day sitting watching some of our favourite movies and series. My absolute favourites are pretty little liars (I can’t wait for season 6B) ,gossip girl and vampire diaries (I’m a little obsessed, can you tell 😁)
6. Lush bath bomb🛀: now I am definitely one of those who enjoys their hot baths especially in this cold weather. A bath bomb is perfect to get you relaxed. My current favourite is think pink from lush its scent is very sweet and floral releasing mini paper hearts when dissolved.
7. A face mask/ cleanser: i personally barely get to apply a face mask as now days I just don’t seem to have the time. So when I have a lazy day this is something I tend to do as it leaves your skin feeling luxuriously soft and smelling amazing.
8. Body butter: I love my body butters and creams ecspecially body shops coconut one. This is great to apply after a hot shower as it can strip your skin of its moisture applying this will keep your skin smooth and hydrated.
Don’t forget to comment, like and follow.